Synthetic, ashless 2-cycle oil that meets NMMA TC-W3.
Supreme 7000™ Synthetic Plus 2-Cycle Oil is a para-synthetic engine oil designed for water cooled, 2-cycle engines that specify the use of a 2-cycle oil that meets NMMA TC-W3.
Supreme 7000™ Synthetic Plus 2-Cycle Oil is made with severely hydrofinished polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluids and severely solvent refined, severely hydrofinished 100% paraffin base oils. Using a concentrated, ashless additive package, our 2-cycle oil provides reliable and optimized performance for water-cooled engines. Further blended into the oil are proprietary friction modifiers, Micron Moly® and Penetro, which create a slippery, tenacious shield to prevent metal-to-metal contact.
Not recommended for use in those 2-cycle engines that employ the use of rotary valves or power-valves or 2-cycle engines (*air cooled) that specify API TC, JASO FA, JASO FB, JASO FC, ISO-L-EGB, ISO -L-EGD, ISO-L-EGC and TISI quality 2-cycle oils.
- Superior detergency to prevent ring sticking and compression loss.
- Strong lubricity to prevent scuffing and engine seizure.
- High level of engine cleanliness.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Resists deposit formation.
- High temperature performance and protection for water cooled engines.