Full synthetic racing oil for high performance gasoline engines including those with flat tappet cams or those that are supercharged or turbocharged.
Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Racing Oil 5W-50 is a high zinc, heavy-duty multi-grade engine oil designed for gasoline racing engines including those that contain flat tappet cams and those that are turbocharged or supercharged.
Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Racing Oil 5W-50 is engineered with severely hydrofinished polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base oils, severely hydrocracked synthetic base oils, a proprietary additive package and a viscosity index improver. Using proprietary friction modifiers, Micron Moly® and Penetro®, our racing oil creates a slippery, tenacious shield to prevent metal-to-metal contact. As conditions intensify, this high performance racing oil resists thinning, and shields critical engine parts from heat and wear. By reducing friction and wear, Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Racing Oil 5W-50 increases engine efficiency and extends engine life. With its high detergency and dispercency, our racing oil suppresses the formation of deposits, sludge and varnish and provides exceptional keep-clean performance.
Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Racing Oil 5W-50 is not recommended for 4-cycle, ATV or motorcycle engines specifying a JASO MA or MB, NMMA FC or FC-W 4-cycle oils.
- Extra protection for when engines are operating at higher temperatures.
- Rapid circulation and excellent pumpability.
- Extra zinc to protect flat tappet cam engines and other components from wear.
- Excellent high temperature, high shear performance.
- Reduced oil ageing for increased drain intervals.
- Substantially reduced oil consumption.
- Compatibility with all types of seals.