The FSA 60 R is the most powerful trimmer in STIHL AK System, giving users exceptional performance in a lightweight design. Its brushless motor virtually eliminates the need for maintenance and users can enjoy the clean and quiet benefits of Battery Power. Made By STIHL. Optimally paired with the AK 20 battery, the FSA 60 R has a working time of up to 25 minutes on a single charge. The trimmer comes standard with the AutoCut® C 6-2 featuring EasySpool™ which allows the mowing head to be respooled without disassembling the mowing head. Alternatively, the trimmer may be equipped with optional STIHL PolyCut™ 6-2 or DuroCut 5-2 mowing heads. With a variable speed, this trimmer delivers an optimized performance and run time. The 13.8” cutting width clears a wide area in a single pass and the bump guard allows users to carefully trim around obstacles like trees and shrubs. The FSA 60 R is available as a standalone unit or as part of a value-priced set with the recommended AK 20 battery and the AL 101 charger.
- The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Variable-speed trigger allows precise control for each task.
- Hang your cordless trimmer securely on a wall to save space using the loop in the handle housing.
- Need help selecting a cutting head or blade for your STIHL trimmer or brushcutter?
- All STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that is designed to prevent the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- Controls on handle
- Great for maneuverability and extended use.
- Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- A thumb screw allows the ergonomic loop handle to be easily adjusted to the desired position without tools.
- Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.